Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Thing 12 – Putting the Social into Social Media


Thing 12 is a bit of a reflection thing on the social use of social media.

I do tend to use social media as a current awareness tool – picking up on what other people are doing; as well as a promotion tool - to promote our resources and services. Conversations seem to be few and far between and I’m not really sure how to change this. I don’t feel a burning desire to comment. While I have made an effort to keep up-to-date with other participants on the course I can’t say that I’ve felt the need to follow particular individuals either. 

The blogs and twitter feeds that I do follow tend to be much more practical rather than conversational and opinion-based.

Perhaps a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment